IWS 2016 Call For Papers
Paper Submission Deadline 15 November 2015!
Internet of Things and all things for microwave engineering!
The fourth IEEE MTT-S International Wireless Symposium (IWS 2016) will be held 14 - 16 March 2016 in Shanghai, China. IWS is held annually in China to provide an international forum for the presentation and exchange of the latest technical achievements in microwave circuits, hardware, and RF systems related to the physical layer aspects of existing and emerging wireless systems. In addition, IWS 2016 will arrange special sessions that focus on the Internet-of-Things (IoT), which encompasses but not limited to aspects of: ultra-low power consumption, low-cost systems, and novel wireless architectures. IWS 2016 will feature parallel session tracks, workshops, and a technology exhibition showcasing the latest wireless commercial products. Selected papers may be fast-tracked for an IEEE MTT Transaction Special Issue. More information can be found at www.iws-ieee.org.
The IWS 2016 welcomes submission of new and innovative research/technology development in all areas of wireless systems and wireless-wireline convergence including:
- Internet-of-Things (Ultra-Low Power, System, Network Architectures)
- Transmission Lines and Passive Components
- Active and Smart Antenna Systems
- CMOS Power Amplifiers
- mmWave Circuits and Devices
- Compound Semiconductor Power Amplifiers
- Transceiver and Active Components/Integrated Circuits
- Systems (Communications, VLC, Signal Processing)
- Applications (Wearables, Smart Homes, Distributed Sensing)
- Electromagnetics (RADAR, Sub-terrain imaging, medical imaging)